For those familiar in booking piso fare tickets, I am pretty sure you are now on the watch for new piso fare promo for 2015, P1 fare tickets for 2016 and more, after all we are already half-way 2014. Correct?
Incidentally there is now an on-going PISO FARE promo from budget Philippine airlines Cebu Pacific. This is 1 peso base fare to ALL PH destinations and International destinations served by Cebupac. Book and reserve early alrigthy?!
Travel Period: January 1 to March 2015. Sayang di pa umabot sa peak ng summer ang travel dates but don’t fret as there are upcoming promos from Cebu Pac, Tiger Airways, AirAsia and even PAL. Booking period for this round of seat sale is only up to July 6 or until seat lasts.
P1 Base Fare to Domestic and International Destinations!
REMOVE Seat Selector? Check-in Baggage? Travel Insurance?
In case you have questions in your mind on how to delete or remove the pre-selected seats for you when you book Cebu Pacific promo tickets, or you want to know how to deselect the check-in baggage since you will only be carrying one hand-carry bag, or you don’t want to avail of the travel insurance, you’ll find this blog post useful.
I hope. =)
*FREE hand-carry baggage allowance is only 7 kilos, there is limitation to the bag dimension.
So here is my sample booking: I am trying to reserve one way ticket Manila to Boracay (Caticlan). I chose this domestic destination just because =)
STEPS to BOOK your promo airline tickets
On the video guides noted below, you can click on “FULL SIZE” so you don’t have to squint watching the demo.
1. Choose your travel date, select your destination, choose whether or not one way or round trip.
2. Input your contact details and the details of the person who will fly.
3. Remove or delete the pre-selected check-in baggage.
Please see this Video DEMO.
4. Remove the pre-selected seat.
Please see this Video DEMO.
5. Remove the pre-selected Travel Insurance. Keep this option checked if you want to fly with a Travel insurance.
Please see this Video DEMO
6. Now you are ready to pay for your piso fare ticket!
7. Choose your payment method, these are your options in paying Cebu Pacific:
- Credit Card or Debit Card
- Direct Payment via Bancnet (my personal favorite way to pay P1 promo tickets)
- Payment Centers Partners
*Bancnet – www.bancnetonline.com, ATMs, I-Can Mobile Bills Payment
*BDO – www.mybdo.com.ph, ATM, Over-The-Counter
*BPI – Over-The-Counter
*LBC – Available On All Branches Except In SM Malls
*Metrobank – Over-The-Counter, Metrobankdirect.Com, ATM
*Robinsons Savings Bank – Over-The-Counter, ATM, www.bancnetonline.com
*Robinsons Department Store
*SM Business Services Center
- Middle East Payment Centers
8. After selecting your preferred way to pay for your promo tickets for 2015 and 2016, check again the details of your ticket.
Ensure that you have the correct travel dates, destinations etc. You can now also check the breakdown of the piso fare ticket.
Example of piso ticket fees breakdown
Click this for a larger view of the sample ticket breakdown -> Bigger Picture
In the sample you can see the breakdown of fees for the piso fare tickets for Manila to Caticlan, one way all-in fare now is P783.52. Mura na at makakarating ka na sa Boracay!
9. If every thing is all in order, click on CONTINUE to do the actual payment.
I can’t proceed since it would require me to pay hehe. You go on and just follow the instructions until end to completely book your P1 tickets.
Happy Travels! See you on the road, or on the airplane!
p.s. Share this post to your friends now na!